This one will be all about fashion. And no, not fashion in London or Paris. Or even Madrid. Fashion at its best in West Cork. Keep reading, you’re gonna love it!
ABOUT THE PHOTOSHOOT
The images below are from one of a number of personal fashion projects in conjunction with the very talented hair stylist and make up artist Shkurta Lisa Hasani from Fusion Colour Hair & Makeup Lounge in Clonakilty. If you are thinking that West Cork is only about agriculture – you might change your mind after reading this blog post. West Cork is the most artistic part of Ireland with many amazingly talented people and Clonakilty itself is full of of small boutiques you can’t help but fall in love with. Shkurta Lisa and I decided to take advantage of it and show how fashionable our little community is.
Our first model Liza is Shkurta’s daughter and she’s got some personality. In the future Liza wants to become one of the top fashion vlogers in Ireland! I have to say she definitely has great potential to make it happen.
LIZA’S FASHION LOOKS
- The first look was shot in the Fusion Colour Hair salon in Clonakilty. You can find this cute tutu (in different colours), scarf & a hat in Michelle Mitton Design Gallery in Clonakilty, shoes River Island.
2. The second look was also shot in the salon. Pink jeans : Next, top: Debenhams.
3. We used the back of O’Donovans Hotel in Clonakilty to shoot the third look.
Green jeans & jumper are from Next, hairband is from Burke By Design in Clonakilty.
4. Main street of Clonakilty and red hat – perfect fashion combination.
Jacket: Zara, top & jeans: Next, scarf: Michelle Mitton Design Gallery, red hat: Primark.
5. As you can see the fifth look photographs were taken in the middle of the main Clonakilty street and by An Teach Beag – probably one of the most photographed places around Clonakilty. Clothes are from Next and the hat is from Orchestra.
LAURA’S FASHION LOOKS
Our second model for the day was Laura. It was only her first ever photoshoot, not to mention fashion photoshoot which can be more difficult to pose for then the casual one. Laura was a great model to photograph. She stayed professional even when her friends were passing us on the street while shooting. Just fabulous!
- We decided to use outdoors for the entire photoshoot due to the natural light (I love natural light). Flawless make up and hair by Shkurta Lisa Hasani. If you’re thinking of buying the scarf or the long sweater featured in the below photos just pop into Michelle Mitton Design Gallery in Clonakilty.
2. The second look was focused on using accessories. All accessories can be found in Burke by Design in Clonakilty. (I love that watch!!)
3. Same as the previous look, the third styling was also all about accessories also to be found in Burke By Design in Clonakilty.
I hope you find this post enjoyable and found some inspirations and ideas to use in your wardrobe. Especially now when we all are making our new plan & goal lists for 2017.
If you feel like reading about anything specific, photography related, let me know under this post and I’ll do my best to provide you with what you need. <3